Slemco offers dedicated electricity utility service for over seventy-five years. They are highly focused, prepared and even committed to successfully navigate through the changing industrial and consumer requirements and initiate several protective measures to secure interests of power supply among their customers. They emerged as a corporation under private membership in 1937 providing reliable supply of electricity at lowest possible price. They are a great proponent of community involvement that has helped in improving standards of lives of their customers and several other related members of the community. Grants for Operation Round-up, college scholarships and even endowed professorships became synonymous with the company.