There are over 30 centers of Lewis drug Stores. The company came into being in 1942 by an initiative of George Fredrickson and Jesse Lewis. After a while, John Griffin joined the company. Not only prescribed and non-prescribed drugs, but also huge selection containing necessary items of daily use makes the store highly important to almost every resident of the region. There are over 32 stores of the company across Iowa, South Dakota and Minnesota. The stores are highly appreciated for offering various requirements related to pharmacy, video rentals, photo processing and even several retail items consisting of grocery, gardening and even cosmetics.