Avery Dimension Corporation is the world’s leading distributor and manufacturer of materials related to pressure-sensitive adhesive, office and other paper products. The company originally came up at Los Angeles in 1935. Mr. and Mrs. Ray Stanton Avery formed the company as Kum Kleen Products, under their partnership. In 1937, the company was renamed as Avery Adhesives. However, in 1946, they were incorporated as Avery Adhesive Label Corp. In the years 1958 and 1964, the company was named Avery Adhesive Products, Inc., and Avery products Corporation respectively. With passage of time, it was again rechristened into Avery International Corporation in 1976. In 1930, they merged with Dennison Manufacturing Company and was again renamed as Avery Dennison.